Globally, attention in unconventional natural gas production and related extraction technologies has taken off over the last 5 years owing to the influence of unconventional natural gas boom in the North American region. Many countries are looking forward to unconventional natural gas as a prospective energy source to alleviate supply shortages, reduce natural gas costs and generate further revenue. This report is anticipated to be helpful to corporations, industry players and others who have a stake in unconventional natural gas extraction market, as well as those who are taking into consideration expanding into this market.
The global market for unconventional natural gas extraction technologies was estimated at USD 61.35 billion in 2010 and reached USD 61.71 billion in 2011. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2013 to 2019. North America accounted for USD 54.8 billion in 2011 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2013 to 2019. The North American vertical and directional drilling sector was estimated at USD 2.10 billion in 2011 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2013 to 2019. Asian market was valued at USD 5.35 billion in 2011 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.4% from 2013 to 2019. The Asian vertical and directional drilling market was valued at USD 374 million in 2011 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.6% from 2013 to 2019.
This research report provides comprehensive market statistics and forecast for key segments, and provides complete industry landscape including drivers, restraints, regulatory scenario, technology trends and future opportunities. The report also provides detailed competitive landscape with company market share analysis and in-depth profiles of key market participants. Key regional markets analyzed and reported in this study include:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Critical elements of the report include:
• Industry dynamics
• Market challenges and opportunities
• Technology & regulatory trends
• Market estimate and forecast
• Regional trends
• Competitive trends
Why should you buy this report?
• This report provides comprehensive analysis of the market including Porter’s and SWOT analysis
• Complete identification and analysis of key industry dynamics including drivers, restraints, raw material trends and buyer behavior
• The study provides technology landscape and regulatory trends for building strategy
• Global and regional market estimates and forecast on volume and revenue basis for multiple market segments
• Detailed competitive landscape of the market, with profiles of key companies
Research Support Specialist, USA