This study covers the technological and economical considerations of the inorganic nanoporous and microporous adsorbent industry. The report provides analysis and forecasts for global markets and also segments the market based on region including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world. The markets are presented by adsorbent type and by commercial application with growth forecasts through 2019. The driving forces in this market and the industry structure are also considered.
In terms of regional segmentation, the North American market for inorganic nanoporous and microporous adsorbents was worth USD 2.15 billion in 2011, which reached approximately USD 2.35 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2013 to 2019.
The zeolite segment was estimated at USD 1.22 billion in 2011, which reached USD 1.35 billion in 2012 and it will further grow at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2013 to 2019. The granular activated carbon segment was worth USD 495.5 million in 2011, which reached USD 520.5 million in 2012 and is expected to further grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2013 to 2019.
This research report provides comprehensive market statistics and forecast for key segments, and provides complete industry landscape including drivers, restraints, regulatory scenario, technology trends and future opportunities. The report also provides detailed competitive landscape with company market share analysis and in-depth profiles of key market participants. Key regional markets analyzed and reported in this study include:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Critical elements of the report include:
• Industry dynamics
• Market challenges and opportunities
• Technology & regulatory trends
• Market estimate and forecast
• Regional trends
• Competitive trends
Why should you buy this report?
• This report provides comprehensive analysis of the market including Porter’s and SWOT analysis
• Complete identification and analysis of key industry dynamics including drivers, restraints, raw material trends and buyer behavior
• The study provides technology landscape and regulatory trends for building strategy
• Global and regional market estimates and forecast on volume and revenue basis for multiple market segments
• Detailed competitive landscape of the market, with profiles of key companies
Research Support Specialist, USA