Sterilization makes sure harmless products for human consumption and commercial processes. Recent regional market development has created the need for effective, swift and cost-effective technologies that ensure safety all through the production process. This report analyzes the key processes of filter, chemical, heat and radiation sterilization. Market trends are analyzed and global market estimates for the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food & beverage equipment and consumables are provided.
The global market of sterilization capital equipment and filtration consumables was worth USD 3.34 billion in 2010 and USD 3.85 billion in 2011. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2013 to 2019.
The filter sterilization market segment including equipment and consumables was estimate at USD 2.11 billion in 2011 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2013 to 2019. The liquid filtration segment reached USD 1.11 billion in 2010 and USD 1.42 billion in 2011. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0%. Capital equipment sales for heat sterilization technologies was worth USD 1.10 billion in 2011 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2013 to 2019.
This research report provides comprehensive market statistics and forecast for key segments, and provides complete industry landscape including drivers, restraints, regulatory scenario, technology trends and future opportunities. The report also provides detailed competitive landscape with company market share analysis and in-depth profiles of key market participants. Key regional markets analyzed and reported in this study include:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Critical elements of the report include:
• Market challenges and opportunities
• Technology & regulatory trends
• Market estimate and forecast
• Regional trends
• Competitive trends
Why should you buy this report?
• This report provides comprehensive analysis of the market including Porter’s and SWOT analysis
• Complete identification and analysis of key industry dynamics including drivers, restraints, raw material trends and buyer behavior
• The study provides technology landscape and regulatory trends for building strategy
• Global and regional market estimates and forecast on volume and revenue basis for multiple market segments
• Detailed competitive landscape of the market, with profiles of key companies
Research Support Specialist, USA