Globally, emerging technologies in the insulin drug and delivery field have shown potential in the diabetes market, with enhanced glucose control, along with well-accepted newer delivery methods. Contemporary industries, market players and research institutes have begun to explore novel methods for diabetes control in adults, leading to a steady market growth for these technologies.
Research and development spending, patent expiries, increasing competition and emerging technologies are expected to support the growth of this market. Technological advancements, new product launches, increased awareness and early detection of the disease have further influenced the market to develop in the foreseeable future.
The global market for insulin drug and delivery devices was estimated at USD 24.12 billion in 2012. Further the overall insulin drug and device market reached USD 25.72 billion by 2013 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2013 to 2019.
This research report provides comprehensive market statistics and forecast for key segments, and provides complete industry landscape including drivers, restraints, regulatory scenario, technology trends and future opportunities. The report also provides detailed competitive landscape with company market share analysis and in-depth profiles of key market participants. Key regional markets analyzed and reported in this study include:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Critical elements of the report include:
- Industry dynamics
- Market challenges and opportunities
- Technology & regulatory trends
- Market estimate and forecast
- Regional trends
- Competitive trends
Why should you buy this report?
- This report provides comprehensive analysis of the market including Porter’s and SWOT analysis
- Complete identification and analysis of key industry dynamics including drivers, restraints, raw material trends and buyer behavior
- The study provides technology landscape and regulatory trends for building strategy
- Global and regional market estimates and forecast on volume and revenue basis for multiple market segments
- Detailed competitive landscape of the market, with profiles of key companies
We offer 10% free customization including country-level data, niche applications and competitive landscape with every report. This also includes a 30 minute free analyst discussion post report purchase.
We have dedicated teams of analysts and domain experts, focusing on specific research functions to ensure that our clients always get the right people to get the job done. Click below button for custom researchRequest For Customization